Piri Piri Chicken
- 4 lbs chicken drumettes, wings, thighs or breast
3 Tbsp Iya Foods Piri-Piri Seasoning
1 Tbsp Whole Garlic
- 1 Tbsp salt to season
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp Butter or ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional if going for less calories)
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients including Piri-Piri seasoning and Garlic
- Brush chicken with butter or oil
- Then rub (completely coat)
- Roast at 450F for approx. 20 mins or till cooked.
- Enjoy with any side such as salads, sandwiches, rice, fries etc.
Tip – Add some tomato pepper sauce (can use ¼ cup of your pasta sauce) to the dry mix and rub for extra deliciousness
Hue By Toyin
Iya Foods brings families together with nutrient-rich products and snacks. HUE by Toyin shows you ways to create wholesome foods without sacrificing flavor.