- REAL FOOD SPICE BLEND – Iya’s Piri Piri Seasoning is a blend made with real herbs, peppers, spices, and lemons grown in the U.S. and from select farmers in Africa.
- ALL NATURAL - All of our spices are non-irradiated and free from additives, preservatives, MSG, or anything artificial.
- EUROPEAN AND AFRICAN INSPIRED – Our Piri Piri is an Iya Foods original blend; carefully selecting each ingredient based off its uniquely rich flavors and nutritional potency.
- USES – No need to marinate for hours, our blend is ready to go! Try using on chicken, beef, seafood, vegetables, and one-pot dishes for a full-flavor meal.
- IYA FOODS – Iya believes in using nutrient-rich foods to create exciting and delicious flavors. Our mission focuses on wellness for everyone by providing access to quality, nutritious, foods that are free from harmful chemicals and over processing.
Enhance your main dishes, proteins, and hearty stews with natural ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- Chicken & poultry
- Beef, goat, & lamb
- Shrimp & other seafood
- Rice, pasta, potatoes
- One-Pot authentic house blends
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices only
- World famous rub for mouth watering roasted or flame grilled chicken
- Popular in Europe & Africa
- What African Superfoods Are In Piri Piri Seasoning?
Turmeric: Used in Asian, Indian, and African cuisines, this golden spice enhances any dish or beverage Paradise Pepper (Alligator Pepper): Ground red-brown seeds derived from the plant aframomum melegueta Selim Pepper (Udah): Ground seeds from an African shrubby tree (Xylopia aethiopica) Yellow Pepper: Found in temperate regions, this versatile ingredient is used in cuisines worldwide Whole Red Chili (African Birdseye Pepper): One of the hottest peppers in the world with 175,000 SHU Uziza Leaf: Ground seeds cultivated from dried Benin fruit