- Made 100% from Only Food – Herbs, Peppers, Spices and De-fatted Dark Roasted Peanuts, Free from msg, preservatives, additives, color or anything artificial
- Yaji is Africa’s Most Popular Steak Rub – Also called ‘suya’, these juicy grilled beef skewers are the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa. A beef lover’s delight; every bite as an experience!
- Authentic African Recipe Dating back Centuries – Authentic African Suya (grilled steak) includes roasted peanuts, a key authentic ingredient. This one is for those who want to enjoy the real thing.
- Know Your Spices – Many spices do not list all their ingredients. At Iya Foods, we list everything.
- Many uses – Mainly for beef skewers but also delicious on chicken, goat, lamb or seafood
Enhance your main dishes, proteins, and hearty stews with natural ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- Chicken & poultry
- Beef, goat, & lamb
- Shrimp & other seafood
- Rice, pasta, potatoes
- One-Pot authentic house blends
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices only
- World famous rub for mouth watering roasted or flame grilled chicken
- Popular in Europe & Africa
- What African Superfoods Are In Piri Piri Seasoning?
Turmeric: Used in Asian, Indian, and African cuisines, this golden spice enhances any dish or beverage Paradise Pepper (Alligator Pepper): Ground red-brown seeds derived from the plant aframomum melegueta Selim Pepper (Udah): Ground seeds from an African shrubby tree (Xylopia aethiopica) Yellow Pepper: Found in temperate regions, this versatile ingredient is used in cuisines worldwide Whole Red Chili (African Birdseye Pepper): One of the hottest peppers in the world with 175,000 SHU Uziza Leaf: Ground seeds cultivated from dried Benin fruit