Green Pea Whole Food Powder 1LB, Real Ingredient
PLANT-BASED PROTEIN, EVERYDAY SUPERFOOD, NUTRIENT RICH, MADE WITH 100% GREEN PEAS
Our Green pea powder is made from only green peas. A natural and healthy ingredient which can be used in savory or sweet dishes. Iya Foods Green Peas Powder is great in soups, sprinkled on pasta, rice, in baked foods, muffins, cookies, in pancakes too and in smoothies.
Green Pea powder a nutritional powerhouse full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Our green peas powder makes eating healthier and adding plant-based protein to your meals a lot easier. Each 1 lb. pack of Iya Foods Green Pea Powder contains 30 servings, each serving of 15g has 4g of protein.
Looking for ways to add more plant-based protein to your eating? Try Iya Foods Green Pea Powder today.
Here are some delicious ways to use Green Pea powder
- Delicious nutritious veggie drinks
- Baked foods, breads, muffins etc.
- Sprinkle on pasta, rice, salads
- Pancakes & waffles
- Season grilled meats
- Stir Fry
- Soup thickener
- Dips, spreads, paste
What is Green Pea Whole Food Powder 1LB, Real Ingredient ?
- Only One Ingredient – Our Green Pea powder is made from fresh Green Peas nothing else
- Rich in Nutrients –Peas contain almost every essential vitamin and mineral needed, also high in fiber and antioxidants
- Plant-Based Protein - Green peas has more protein than many other vegetables for example peas contains 4X more protein than carrots.
- Great Taste, Versatile and Convenient – Easy to use in many recipes. Add green peas to your foods without the stress of prepping or cleaning up afterwards
- Many Uses – Green pea powder can be enjoyed in baked foods such as muffins, flat breads, sprinkled on pasta, rice, casseroles, stir frys, soup thickener, dips, spreads, salads
7 BENEFITS OF GREEN PEA POWDER
- Significant source of plant-based proteins - Green Peas helps you feel full longer because of its higher amount of protein and fiber
- Supports healthy weight management
- Green peas are great for digestive health
- Green peas contain a good amount of heart-healthy minerals, such as magnesium, potassium and calcium
- A good source of flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamin C and antioxidants that may be essential to heart health
- Has a low glycemic index which may be important factors for blood sugar control
- Good anti-inflammatory benefits