Garlic With Garlic Skin Ground 2-5 oz pack, Kosher Certified
Powerful aroma & intense flavor
Ground garlic ground with its skin gives a complete wholesome flavor that’s reminiscent of exquisitely aged foods.
Use this instead of plain garlic to enjoy the full taste of garlic.
Enjoy the Iya difference - Our Garlic smells and tastes just like garlic did centuries ago before a ton of modifications. Have you ever bought garlic you weren't sure was 100% garlic because it had no aroma and tasted bland? With Iya, there’ll be no confusion, you instantly enjoy the original, authentic aroma & flavor of true garlic. Try ours!
We’d love to see what you make, so tag us on social media @iyafoods for shout-outs and special coupons
Uses: Great in rubs, soups, one-pot, bowl dishes. Also great in garlic breads, broths, soups, stir frys, marinades & more
To substitute fresh garlic with ground garlic, use 1/4 tsp. of ground garlic for each fresh clove required.
Garlic Shrimp Recipe -
Ingredients (6-8 Servings)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 lbs peeled shrimp
- 3 tsp. ground garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground chili
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt ¼ stick of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, salt , pepper & garlic. Stir/cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add lemon juice & remaining butter.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Iya Foods Spices FAQs:
- How do you come up with your spice recipes?
What can we say, we are awesome!
- Are your spices made from real food?
If it doesn’t grow on earth, it’s not in our spices! All our spices are 100% food.
- Are your spices spicy?
Yes. Most are medium spicy. A few such as Iya Foods Yellow Pepper is hot!
- Are your spices flavorful?
Packed with amazing delicious flavor that will enliven any dish
- Are your spices irradiated?
No. We steam sterilize so all nutrients are preserved for you.
- Are your spices & seasonings versatile?
Very! Use in One-Pot dishes, soups, rice, eggs, beans, stir frys, roasts, grilling, cauliflower & other veggies.
- Do you have recipes?
A lot! Recipes are below