- Classic pancakes and waffles - Enjoy these classic fluffy pancakes and waffles made from nourishing flours that are gluten-free and oh-so-good! Gluten-free never tasted better.
- Real Food Ingredients - Made with creamy premium cassava, brown rice, fonio, etc. this is a delicious non-GMO, kosher mix, also free from gluten, preservatives, additives, color, or anything artificial
- Share The Love - Our mixes are inspired by love, life, and goodness. Brighten up your morning with a stack of these classic, nourishing, fluffy delicious pancakes and waffles.
- Makes about 16 pancakes - Each 12oz bag can make approx. 16/4” classic pancakes so fluffy and delicious even kids love this!
- Easy Whip Pancakes - For easy homemade pancakes and waffles ready in minutes
- Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix?
Enjoy these fluffy pancakes and waffles made from nourishing flours that are gluten-free and oh-so-good! They’re easy to make with batter ready in 5 mins. This product is made in Illinois.
- Do You Have Easy To Follow Recipes?
Yes, we do! Easy-to-follow instructions are on the pack and also on iyafoods. It’s really simple, you only need to add eggs, any milk, any oil and mix together for delicious, fluffy pancakes in minutes.
- Do You Have More Recipe Tips?
Add applesauce for extra fluffiness
Add pumpkin puree for pumpkin pancakes
Use dairy-free milk and vegan eggs for vegan pancakes
- What More Can I Learn About Iya Foods?
We are an American small business based in Illinois. All our baking mixes are made in small batches here in Illinois and are inspired by love, life, and goodness.
- What’s Included in the Mix?
Cassava flour made from the cassava root—also known as yuca similar to yams and potatoes. Cassava flour is fine and creamy in texture with a near-neutral taste and a perfect substitute for wheat flour
Fonio flour is made 100% with fonio, a nutritious grain that’s native to West Africa. Pronounced phone-yo, this 5,000-year-old super grain is commonly served at special occasions and celebrations. It has 3X the fiber and protein of rice, ½ the calories of quinoa, and higher calcium content than most grains. See the full list of real food ingredients in product details.