- One Ingredient – Iya’s cauliflower powder is made 100% from cauliflower sourced directly from farms.
- Wholesome Veggie – Vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, paleo. Also free from preservatives, artificial colors, fillers, or additives, nothing artificial.
- Low Calorie and Nutrient-Rich – Excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B, folate, calcium, magnesium, fiber, and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Tastes Great, Versatile and Convenient – Want to make healthier foods? It is much easier now—simply add ¼ cup cauliflower powder to your batter for added nourishment.
- Great in Recipes – Taste great in baked snacks, deserts, pancakes, waffles, mashed cauliflower, soup thickener, dips, and much more.
For cauliflower veggie goodness, simply add ¼ cup to any baking batter or swap ⅓ of wheat flour for Iya’s Cauliflower Powder. By swapping with veggies, your meal may have fewer calories and more nutrients. Try it in:
- Plant-based cooking
- Vegetable dips
- Gravies and soups
Iya Foods Cauliflower Powder Benefits
- Low in calories, a whole medium-sized head of cauliflower has approx. 150 calories
- An excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and vitamin B.
- Contains calcium, magnesium, fiber, and omega 3 fatty acids
- Has antioxidant benefits
- Rich in plant-based compounds, such as sulforaphane and indoles
- Strong anti-inflammatory capabilities
- Source of dietary fiber content which may help with digestive health
- May improve cardiovascular health
- May help prevents stomach disorders
- May help iron absorption
- May help detoxifies the body
- Has nutrients great for skin and hair
- May help maintains electrolyte balance
- May help boost immunity
- Helps manage diabetes
- What is Cauliflower Powder?
Cauliflower powder is a dry powder made from whole cauliflower florets. This ingredient has skyrocketed in popularity due to its low-calorie count, high nutritional content, and versatility.
- How is Cauliflower Powder Made?
Iya’s Cauliflower Powder is made from freshly harvested cauliflower florets, washed, chopped, and gently dehydrated then blended into a fine powder.
- When Can I Use Cauliflower Powder?
This is a must-have ingredient for your pantry. Add a tablespoon of our natural cauliflower powder to baked goods, soups, gravies, vegetable dips, and more! It’s delicious and nutritious.