Cabbage Whole Food Powder 1LB, Real Ingredient
Iya Foods 100% Cabbage Powder
Our Cabbage Powder is made from only green cabbage. A natural and healthy powder which can be used in savory and sweet dishes. Iya Foods Cabbage Powder is great in soups, in baked foods and other recipes.
HIGH IN FIBER, ANTIOXIDANTS AND VARIOUS VITAMINS. MADE WITH 100% GREEN CABBAGE POWDER
Green cabbage is a cruciferous leafy green vegetable that grows annually. Cabbage is closely related to broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts. It is widely used and enjoyed in recipes all over the world.
Cabbage is a very good source of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and various vitamins, thiamine, niacin, and folate. Cabbage powder is high in antioxidants including flavonoids, zeaxanthin, lutein, choline, and beta-carotene.
Our Cabbage powder makes eating healthier a lot easier. Each 1 lb. pack of Iya Foods Cabbage Powder contains 91 servings of 5g/serving. Looking for ways to add more plant-based nutrition to your eating? Try Iya Foods Cabbage Powder today.
Many Cool Ways to Use Iya Foods Cabbage powder
- Soup thickener
- Delicious nutritious veggie drinks & smoothies
- Baked foods, breads, muffins etc.
- Sprinkle on pasta, rice, salads
- Casseroles, bakes etc.
- Dips, spreads, paste
What is Cabbage Whole Food Powder 1LB, Real Ingredient ?
- Only One Ingredient – Our Cabbage Powder is made with only one ingredient i.e. Green Cabbage
- Rich in Nutrients – Cabbage is a very good source of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and various vitamins, thiamine, niacin, and folate. Cabbage powder is high in antioxidants including flavonoids, zeaxanthin, lutein, choline, and beta-carotene
- Pure & Naturally low in calories - Our Cabbage Powder is naturally low in calories and free from additives, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Great Taste, Versatile and Convenient – This cabbage powder is ready to use in anything, no stress, no mess, no clean up. A whole food vegetable powder ready to enjoy your way.
- Many Uses – Cabbage powder can be enjoyed in baked foods such as muffins, flat breads, sprinkled on pasta, rice, casseroles, stir frys, dips, spreads, sprinkle on salads, especially delicious as a soup thickener (lower calories and more nutritious than using wheat flour)
10 Benefits of Cabbage
- Strong Antioxidant Properties – High vitamin C content may help boost the immune system and help enhance brain function.
- Anti-inflammatory Agent - cruciferous vegetables like cabbage have strong anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce inflammation and help joints.
- Beta-Carotene - Cabbage has a significant amount of beta-carotene which may help overall eye and body health
- Digestive Support -Cabbage is high in fiber which aids digestive functions
- Health Heart – It is rich in polyphenols which may help with heart health and may also help lower blood pressure. Cabbage also contains powerful pigments called anthocyanins, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cabbage Is an excellent source of vitamin K.
- Cellular Health - Cabbage has amazing nutritional compounds that are great for cellular health
- Skin Care & Anti-aging - Eating cabbage may help slow the aging process and is also great for skin
- Weight Management – Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable great for healthy weight management
- Energy Booster: Cabbage is high in vitamins, including B1, B2, and B6 which helps boost energy