- AUTHENTIC FLAVOR – Enjoy hot, freshly baked rosemary garlic bread in the comfort of your own home! This mix is inspired by artisan bread in Italy and Cassava baked goods from Brazil, resulting in a flavor-packed baking mix that everyone is sure to love.
- REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS – Iya’s Artisan Rosemary Bread Baking Mix is made with real spices and nutritious flours. This premium blend is Certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Kosher. Free from preservatives, additives, or anything artificial.
- NUTRIENT DENSE – We carefully selected our ingredients to create a delicious baking mix that is rich in flavor and packed with nutrients. Our flaxseed, blend of six different flours, and combination of real spices creates a mix that is rich in fiber and minerals.
- USES – Our mix is simple and easy to use. Try making artisan bread, dinner rolls, rosemary biscuits, or flatbreads. Bake on its own or serve with soup, stews, and salads.
- IYA FOODS – Iya believes in using nutrient-rich foods to create exciting and delicious flavors. Our mission focuses on wellness for everyone by providing access to quality, nutritious, foods that are free from harmful chemicals and over processing.
Enjoy a delicious artisan bread sandwich or dinner roll. Easy-to-use recipes are on the pack.Bread loaf Muffin biscuits Dinner rolls Flatbreads
- Want to Learn More About Iya’s Artisan Rosemary Bread Mix?
Enjoy hot, freshly baked rosemary garlic bread in the comfort of your home with Iya’s delicious bread mix. It’s made with gluten-free, nutritious ingredients and superfoods that taste great for sandwiches, dinner rolls, or flatbreads. Made in Illinois.
- Do You Have Easy To Follow Recipes?
Yes, we do! Easy to follow instructions are on the pack and also on the Iya Foods website. It’s really simple—you only need to add eggs, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Then mix and enjoy fresh, hot artisan bread at home.
- Do You Have More Recipe Tips?
Cheesy Rosemary Garlic Bread: Add 1 ½ cups shredded cheese to batter and bake.
Vegan Rosemary Garlic Bread: Swap eggs with dairy-free options.