Spinach Whole Food Powder 1LB, Real Ingredient
Iya Foods 100% Spinach Powder is made out of 100% Premium Spinach
Our spinach powder is made from whole leaf freshly harvested, washed and made into powder for maximum retention of nutritional benefits. We do not use any chemicals, additives, color or preservatives – we simply remove the water, so that you have spinach in its most complete form. Iya Foods Spinach powder contains the fiber, vitamins, minerals, & phyto-nutrients all found in fresh organic spinach.
EVERYDAY POWERHOUSE OF NUTRIENTS, HAS COMPLETE BENEFITS OF FRESH SPINACH, GREAT TASTE
Spinach is available all year round, but its main season is Mar-Jun. Spinach is highly regarded as a plant with remarkable abilities to restore energy, increase vitality and improve the quality of the blood.
Iya Foods Spinach powder is made from dark green spinach, the dark green color is due to the rich levels of chlorophyll and health promoting carotenoids (beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin). These phyto chemicals have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancerous properties and are especially important for healthy eyesight, helping to prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
Our spinach powder makes eating healthier so much easier. Each 1 lb. pack of Iya Foods Spinach Powder contains 45 servings, each serving is approx. 10g and approx. equal to 4oz of fresh organic spinach. If you can’t always juice, cook or prepare spinach or do multiple trips to the grocery store for fresh spinach - use Iya Foods spinach powder as a great addition to supplement your leafy greens intake.
Here are some delicious ways to use spinach powder
- Delicious nutritious vegetable drinks, Smoothies, Baked foods including muffins
- Sprinkle on pasta, rice, Power pancakes
- Casseroles, Soup thickener, Dips
- Salads, Stir Fry, …and much more
7 BENEFITS OF SPINACH
- High in vitamin A and a rich source of Beta Carotene which is great for anti-aging and overall eye health
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C for skin health and your body’s immune function
- Rich in Vitamin K which plays a role in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and regulating blood calcium levels
- Rich in folate and potassium contains which may be helpful for people with high blood pressure
- An excellent source of Iron which helps brings oxygen to your body’s tissues
- Helps aid digestion, also great for your bones and overall body health
- Rich in phytonutrients and pigments have been shown to protect the skin from the harmful sun rays