- SINGLE INGREDIENT – This bag contains 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Kosher OU and Gluten-Free Certified Hibiscus Flower Powder. Made with 100% raw, sun-dried hibiscus flowers sourced direct from small community farmers.
- GOOD FOR YOU & DELICIOUS – Hibiscus has a delicious tart, cranberry-like flavor with a floral aroma and has good benefits. Enjoy hot or cold, alone or sweetened for a hydrated, energized, and uplifting day.
- SORTED & DRY BLENDED – This hibiscus flower powder is gently harvested by hand, sun-dried, sorted and dry blended into a fine powder to naturally protect their nutrients, potency, and tart flavor.
- USES – All-Natural hibiscus flowers are great for tea, tea blends, beverages, fruit preserves, baked goods & more. Also frequently used in beauty and personal care.
- ILLINOIS SMALL BUSINESS – Iya is based in Naperville, Illinois where our Hibiscus Powder undergoes strict U.S quality checks before being bagged and shipped. Thanks to your support, we donate up to 50,000 lbs. of food yearly to food pantries.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our business has grown because of you so your satisfaction remains our #1 priority, if for any reason at all you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will make it right. Thank you for supporting our business.
Ethically sourced from Africa, these globose-shaped red flowers are packed with nutrients and rich in antioxidants. Iya’s Hibiscus Flower Powder is a versatile ingredient used to make:
- Drinks, tea, smoothies, cocktails, mocktails, kombucha, etc.
- Baking, syrups, jam, etc.
- Beauty products
- Aromatherapy products
- How Do You Use Hibiscus Powder?
- What Is Hibiscus Powder?
Native to Africa, hibiscus flowers grow in warm, sunny climates. Naturally vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, hibiscus is a flavorful addition to warm and cold beverages, baked goods, canned preserves, syrups, and even beauty uses.
- How Is Hibiscus Powder Made?
Iya Foods Hibiscus Powder is made from sun-dried hibiscus sabdariffa. We harvest and grind the whole flower into a semi-fine powder.
- Are All Hibiscus Flowers the Same?
There are many hibiscus flower varieties. We use hibiscus sabdariffa which is delicious, edible, fragrant, and versatile.