- Single Ingredient - Iya’s hibiscus powder is made 100% from dried hibiscus flowers.
- Wholesome Powder - Grain-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, paleo. Also free from preservatives, artificial colors, fillers, or additives—nothing artificial.
- Popular Edible Flower - A delicious tart flower also known as roselle and flor de jamaica, dried hibiscus powder is used for a variety of culinary, nutritional, and beauty purposes worldwide.
- Nutrient-Rich - Hibiscus is naturally low-calorie, caffeine-free, and packed with antioxidants and polyphenols. It may help lower blood pressure, support heart and liver health, and help with weight loss.
- Many Uses - Great in drinks, teas, and cocktails, and in baked foods, pastries, preserves, syrups, etc.
Ethically sourced from Africa, these globose-shaped red flowers are packed with nutrients and rich in antioxidants. Iya’s Hibiscus Flower Powder is a versatile ingredient used to make:
- Drinks, tea, smoothies, cocktails, mocktails, kombucha, etc.
- Baking, syrups, jam, etc.
- Beauty products
- Aromatherapy products
- How Do You Use Hibiscus Powder?
- What Is Hibiscus Powder?
Native to Africa, hibiscus flowers grow in warm, sunny climates. Naturally vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, hibiscus is a flavorful addition to warm and cold beverages, baked goods, canned preserves, syrups, and even beauty uses.
- How Is Hibiscus Powder Made?
Iya Foods Hibiscus Powder is made from sun-dried hibiscus sabdariffa. We harvest and grind the whole flower into a semi-fine powder.
- Are All Hibiscus Flowers the Same?
There are many hibiscus flower varieties. We use hibiscus sabdariffa which is delicious, edible, fragrant, and versatile.