Similar to jambalaya, jollof rice is a flavorful one-pot staple in many Nigerian, Ghanaian, Senegalese, and other West African homes.
- REAL FOOD SPICE BLEND – Iya’s Jollof Rice Seasoning is a blend made with real herbs, peppers, honey, and spices grown in the U.S. and from select farmers in Africa.
- ALL NATURAL – All of our spices are non-irradiated and free from additives, preservatives, MSG, color, or anything artificial.
- AUTHENTIC WEST AFRICAN BLEND – Every ingredient is carefully selected for its uniquely rich flavor and balance. Our Jollof Seasoning is moderately-spicy with a perfect, slightly smoky, taste and aroma. This powerhouse of nutrients helps to boost your body’s defenses.
- USES – Our Jollof Rice Seasoning is great for rice, riced cauliflower, noodles, vegetables, and one-pot dishes. Enhance your proteins and hearty stews with whole, all-natural ingredients.
- IYA FOODS – Iya believes in using nutrient-rich foods to create exciting and delicious flavors. Our mission focuses on wellness for everyone by providing access to quality, nutritious, foods that are free from harmful chemicals and over processing.
Enhance your main dishes, proteins, and hearty stews with natural ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- Main dishes
- Stews & soups
- One-Pot authentic house blends Herbs,
- Peppers & Spices only
- Aromatic Bold Flavor for Wholesome Savory Soups
- Free from grains, gluten, preservatives, added color, and additives. Nothing artificial ever!
- What African Superfoods Are In Jollof Rice Seasoning?
Turmeric: Used in Asian, Indian, and African cuisines, this golden spice enhances any dish or beverage Whole Red Chili (African Birdseye Pepper): One of the hottest peppers in the world with 175,000 SHU