Grilled Steak Suya With Roasted Peanuts 2 oz Pack, No MSG, No Preservatives
- Authentic House Blend
- Spicy rub for beef skewers
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices
- Yaji – Africa’s most popular rub
Suya grilled steak is the most popular street food in Nigeria, West Africa.
Suya seasoning is used as rub on spicy beef skewers & enjoyed straight from the grill with onions & tomatoes in a burrito style wrap.
Its satisfying savory quality adds that extra bit of flavor needed to complement but not overwhelm the natural juices of your meat, fish or protein.
Uses: Rub for grilled steak, chicken or fish
To make suya grilled steak –
- Completely coat the beef, fish, chicken, goat or lamb with seasoning
- Place on skewers (alternate with onions, tomato and pepper slices if desired)
- Broil or grill as desired – serve hot with a refreshing chilled drink
- Iya Foods Spices FAQs:
- How do you come up with your spice recipes?
What can we say, we are awesome!
- Are your spices made from real food?
If it doesn’t grow on earth, it’s not in our spices! All our spices are 100% food.
- Are your spices spicy?
Yes. Most are medium spicy. A few such as Iya Foods Yellow Pepper is hot!
- Are your spices flavorful?
Packed with amazing delicious flavor that will enliven any dish
- Are your spices irradiated?
No. We steam sterilize so all nutrients are preserved for you.
- Are your spices & seasonings versatile?
Very! Use in One-Pot dishes, soups, rice, eggs, beans, stir frys, roasts, grilling, cauliflower & other veggies.
- Do you have recipes?
A lot! Recipes are below
What is Grilled Steak Suya With Roasted Peanuts 2 oz Pack, No MSG, No Preservatives ?
- Authentic house blends Herbs,
- Peppers & Spices only
- Aromatic Bold Flavor for Wholesome Savory Soups
- Free from grain, gluten, preservatives, added color, additives. Nothing artificial ever!