Best Buy - Seasoning Iya's Gift Bundles ONE-POT SIMMER SAUCES Shop All Spice & Spice Blends
Pepper Soup African Seasoning
Known as the Feel Good Rejuvenation meal, Iya’s Pepper Soup Seasoning goes back centuries! Many African cultures serve hearty and nutritious Pepper Soup dishes at family celebrations and for weekday dinners.
- African Spices & Herbs — A world-famous blend of African spices and herbs that is the perfect rub for any type of protein. Flavorful and moderately spicy.
- Superfood Ingredients —This top-selling seasoning is made with African Superfoods including Whole Red Chili, African Calabash Nutmeg, Paradise Pepper, Uziza Leaf, and Selim Pepper.
- Versatile Seasoning—Many African cultures serve this hearty and nutritious dish with goat meat, seafood, chicken, or yams. Each ingredient is selected for its rich flavor and nutritional benefits.
- Nutrient-Rich —Our spices are non-irradiated, free from additives, MSG, preservatives, color or anything artificial. A powerhouse of nutrients that help boost our body’s defenses.
- Easy to Use —It’s simple and perfect right out of the bag. Rub thoroughly on poultry, beef, seafood, and even tofu—then cook.
Enhance your main dishes, proteins, and hearty stews with natural ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- Main dishes
- Pasta & yams
- Stews & soups
- One-Pot authentic house blends Herbs,
- Peppers & Spices only
- Aromatic Bold Flavor for Wholesome Savory Soups
- Free from grain, gluten, preservatives, added color, additives. Nothing artificial ever!
- What African Superfoods Are In Pepper Soup Seasoning?
Whole Red Chili (African Birdseye Pepper): One of the hottest peppers in the world with 175,000 SHU African Calabash Nutmeg (Ehuru): West African spice found in evergreen forests Grains of Paradise Pepper: Ground red-brown seeds derived from the plant aframomum melegueta Uziza Leaf (Benin Pepper): Ground seeds cultivated from dried Benin fruit Grains of Selim Pepper (Udah): Ground seeds from an African shrubby tree (Xylopia aethiopica)