Spicy Fried Rice Seasoning 2-5 oz Pack, No MSG, No Preservatives
- One-Pot authentic house blends
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices only
- Tasty fried rice in minutes
- PGreat on cauliflower rice & quinoa
A wonderfully crafted mix of spices that adds a fresh herbal flavor to rice dishes.
Enjoy a spicy wholesome African version of fried rice. Also great in quinoa or cauliflower rice stir fry
Uses: pilafs, paellas, bowl, one-pot dishes To season rice add ½ tsp seasoning to every cup of rice cooked
To make spicy fried rice pilaf
Ingredients (2-3 Servings):
- 3 cups of rice (long grain or basmati)
- 1 tsp spicy fried rice seasoning
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup mixed vegetables of choice
- I cup cooked chopped meat, chicken or sausages
- Salt to taste
- Cook rice per pack instructions usually 20 mins . You can also use rice cooker or instant pot
- In separate pan , heat oil then slowly add in all the other ingredients - add rice - stir and let simmer for a few minutes
- Serve hot
- Iya Foods Spices FAQs:
- How do you come up with your spice recipes?
What can we say, we are awesome!
- Are your spices made from real food?
If it doesn’t grow on earth, it’s not in our spices! All our spices are 100% food.
- Are your spices spicy?
Yes. Most are medium spicy. A few such as Iya Foods Yellow Pepper is hot!
- Are your spices flavorful?
Packed with amazing delicious flavor that will enliven any dish
- Are your spices irradiated?
No. We steam sterilize so all nutrients are preserved for you.
- Are your spices & seasonings versatile?
Very! Use in One-Pot dishes, soups, rice, eggs, beans, stir frys, roasts, grilling, cauliflower & other veggies.
- Do you have recipes?
A lot! Recipes are below
What is Spicy Fried Rice Seasoning 2-5 oz Pack, No MSG, No Preservatives ?
- One-Pot authentic house blends Herbs,
- Peppers & Spices only
- Aromatic Bold Flavor for Wholesome Savory Soups
- Free from grain, gluten, preservatives, added color, additives. Nothing artificial ever!