Piri Piri Seasoning 2-5 oz pack, No MSG, No Preservatives
Our herbs, peppers and spices are sourced from US and farmers in Africa. Here’s a list of everything in our Piri-Piri:
- African Red Chili Flakes – Naturally bright red, potent aromatic powerhouse of benefits
- Uziza Pepper- also known as African Benin Pepper or Ashanti Pepper. It is a pepper berry from the Uziza plant, also used in France since the 14th Uziza has a deep herb like flavor and aroma
- Udah Pepper - also known as Grains of Selim, Ethiopian or Senegal Pepper. A dry roasted pepper with an aromatic note used in many dishes and tea for its nutritional properties
- Turmeric – 100% turmeric with high curcumin content. No color added, additives or short cuts
- Ginger – Same as ginger grown centuries ago, pure and potent in taste, aroma and nutritional benefits
- Garlic – Pure garlicky goodness, so good; you’ll taste a hint of it in every bite
- African Nutmeg – Rich aroma, flavor and undertone to slightly extend the enjoyment in every bite
- Paprika – Balanced, mild and slightly sweet aromatic flavor
- Lemon – Tree ripened, for a mild zesty addition to brighten and delight
- Onion –Sweet and aromatic, pleasing to the senses
- Salt – Just a little for taste. Our sodium content is significantly lower than others
- Yellow Corn – 100% US corn to bring all the strong peppers and spices into perfect balance for rubs
WORLD FAMOUS RUB, AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL BLEND, AMAZING FLAVOR & TASTE, PERFECT BALANCE
Piri-Piri, also called Peri-peri is a global delicacy especially popular in Europe and Africa for grilling chicken. A traditional African favorite, Piri-Piri is a spicy, pepper-based seasoning blend with roots in both Africa (Angola and Mozambique) and Portugal.
Our spicy Piri-Piri seasoning is authentic and delicious to use especially on grilled or oven roasted chicken. Our blend is the perfect balance of three organically grown indigenous African peppers, herbs and other farm ingredients sure to deliver a lasting flavor you won’t get tired of.
Our blend is so good and very potent that you don’t even need to marinate if you are in a hurry, simply rub your chicken then grill or roast for that perfect burst of flavor.
Fun Fact: Peri-Peri is Swahili for Pepper-Pepper.
Many ways to enjoy:
- Grilled or Roasted Chicken
- To Season Grilled Meats
- Really good for Piri-Piri Grilled Seafood
- Piri-Piri Rice
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Piri-Piri Chili
- Piri-Piri Grilled Potatoes
- Piri-Piri Stir Fry
- And so much more
- Iya Foods Spices FAQs:
- How do you come up with your spice recipes? What can we say, we are awesome!
- Are your spices made from realfood? If it doesn’t grow on earth, it’s not in our spices! All our spices are 100% food.
- Are your spices spicy? Yes. Most are medium spicy. A few such as Iya Foods Yellow Pepper is hot!
- Are your spices flavorful? Packed with amazing delicious flavor that will enliven any dish
- Are your spices irradiated? No. We steam sterilize so all nutrients are preserved for you.
- Are your spices & seasonings versatile? Very! Use in One-Pot dishes, soups, rice, eggs, beans, stir frys, roasts, grilling, cauliflower & other veggies.
- Do you have recipes?A lot! Recipes are below
What is Piri Piri Seasoning 2-5 oz pack, No MSG, No Preservatives ?
- Peppers, Spices, Herbs & a Hint of Lemon for Balance - A real food spice blend made with herbs, peppers, spices and lemon grown in the US and from select farmers in Africa
- World famous in Europe and Africa - Our Piri-Piri is an Iya Foods original blend with inspiration from Europe and Africa. Each ingredient carefully selected for its uniquely rich flavor and nutritional potency
- Our #1 Focus is Nourishment - All our spices are non-irradiated, free from additives, msg, preservatives, color or anything artificial. A powerhouse of nutrients to help boost our body’s defenses.
- Know Your Spices - Many spices do not list all their ingredients. At Iya Foods, we list everything
- Delicious Uses – This is the perfect rub for chicken, also great on seafood and one-pot dishes
- One-Pot authentic house blends
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices only
- World famous rub for mouth watering roasted or flame grilled chicken
- Popular in Europe & Africa