Our authentic Piri Piri rub is the perfect balance of African peppers, natural herbs, and flavorful spices. One taste of this delicious blend and your meals will never be the same.
- Peppers, Spices & Herbs — A world-famous blend of African spices and herbs that is the perfect rub for any type of protein. Flavorful and moderately spicy.
- Real Ingredients —Iya’s top selling seasoning! Made with 18 spices, peppers, herbs & more. Delicately crafted for a delicious meal. No marinade is needed.
- Traditional Seasoning—Our Piri-Piri is an Iya Foods original blend with inspiration from Europe and Africa. Each ingredient is carefully selected for its rich flavor and nutritional benefits.
- Nutrient Rich —Our spices are non-irradiated, free from additives, MSG, preservatives, color or anything artificial. A powerhouse of nutrients that help boost our body’s defenses.
- Easy to Use —It’s simple and perfect right out of the bag. Rub thoroughly on poultry, beef, seafood, and even tofu—then cook.
Enhance your main dishes, proteins, and hearty stews with natural ingredients straight from Mother Earth.
- Chicken & poultry
- Beef, goat, & lamb
- Shrimp & other seafood
- Rice, pasta, potatoes
- One-Pot authentic house blends
- No msg, preservatives, additives, fillers or color
- Herbs, Peppers & Spices only
- World famous rub for mouth watering roasted or flame grilled chicken
- Popular in Europe & Africa
- What African Superfoods Are In Piri Piri Seasoning?
Turmeric: Used in Asian, Indian, and African cuisines, this golden spice enhances any dish or beverage Paradise Pepper (Alligator Pepper): Ground red-brown seeds derived from the plant aframomum melegueta Selim Pepper (Udah): Ground seeds from an African shrubby tree (Xylopia aethiopica) Yellow Pepper: Found in temperate regions, this versatile ingredient is used in cuisines worldwide Whole Red Chili (African Birdseye Pepper): One of the hottest peppers in the world with 175,000 SHU Uziza Leaf: Ground seeds cultivated from dried Benin fruit