- Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake - Indulge in a deliciously satisfying chocolate cake that makes for the perfect dessert. Made with unsweetened cocoa powder from West Africa and 100% orange juice powder & more; this recipe is a sure delight!
- Real Food Ingredients - Made with real pure cocoa, cocoa nibs, and orange juice. This mix is non-GMO, certified gluten-free, kosher, free from preservatives, additives, color, or anything artificial
- Easy Bake - Everyone loves a good chocolate bundt cake, so moist, so rich! Iya’s mix is very easy to use, simply add eggs, milk, and oil - mix - bake - enjoy. Lets Eat.
- Iya’s Share The Love Initiative - More than two-thirds of the world's cocoa comes from West Africa so we work closely with our partners to ensure the African farmers that grow our cocoa are paid fairly and on time.
- Many Delicious Uses - Bundt cake, cupcakes, muffins, cookies & more
- Bundt Cakes
- Cakes & Cookies
- Where Does Iya’s Cocoa Powder Come From?
We source cocoa powder from West Africa where almost 70% of the world’s cacao is grown. Our cocoa is rich, pure, and magical.
- Do You Have Easy To Follow Recipes?
Yes, we do! Easy to follow instructions are on the pack and also on the Iya Foods website. It’s really simple—you only need to add eggs, any milk, any oil to a bowl, mix, bake, and enjoy this delicious chocolate orange dessert.
- Do You Have More Recipe Tips?
Use dairy-free milk and vegan eggs for vegan pancakes
Add heavy cream, yogurt, or mayonnaise for extra moist cakes
Use this for any chocolate cake and frost with vanilla buttermilk if desired