- SINGLE INGREDIENT – Iya’s Hibiscus Flower contains only 100% dried hibiscus flowers. It is a naturally Vegan, Nut-Free, and Grain-Free flower that is rich in nutrients and free from preservatives, additives, or anything artificial. Iya’s Hibiscus Flower Powder is Non-GMO, Kosher, and Gluten-Free Certified.
- NUTRIENT RICH – Ethically sourced from Africa, our Hibiscus is naturally low in calories, caffeine-free, and packed with antioxidants and polyphenols. It may help with lowering blood pressure, supporting heart & liver health, and aiding in weight loss.
- SEMI-FINE POWDER – This hibiscus flower powder is made by harvesting and grinding the whole flower into a semi-fine powder. Our flowers are harvested by hand in order to naturally preserve their nutrients, potency, and flavor.
- USES – Iya’s Hibiscus Flowers are a versatile ingredient that is used to make tea blends, baked goods, jams, syrups, salads, and beverages. It can also be used in soaps, shampoos, and other skin and hair products.
- IYA FOODS – Iya believes in using nutrient-rich foods to create exciting and delicious flavors. Our mission focuses on wellness for everyone by providing access to quality, nutritious, foods that are free from harmful chemicals and over processing.
Ethically sourced from Africa, these globose-shaped red flowers are packed with nutrients and rich in antioxidants. Iya’s Hibiscus Flower Powder is a versatile ingredient used to make:
- Drinks, tea, smoothies, cocktails, mocktails, kombucha, etc.
- Baking, syrups, jam, etc.
- Beauty products
- Aromatherapy products
- How Do You Use Hibiscus Powder?
- What Is Hibiscus Powder?
Native to Africa, hibiscus flowers grow in warm, sunny climates. Naturally vegan, paleo, and gluten-free, hibiscus is a flavorful addition to warm and cold beverages, baked goods, canned preserves, syrups, and even beauty uses.
- How Is Hibiscus Powder Made?
Iya Foods Hibiscus Powder is made from sun-dried hibiscus sabdariffa. We harvest and grind the whole flower into a semi-fine powder.
- Are All Hibiscus Flowers the Same?
There are many hibiscus flower varieties. We use hibiscus sabdariffa which is delicious, edible, fragrant, and versatile.