- SINGLE INGREDIENT – This bag contains 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Kosher OU and Gluten-Free Certified Hibiscus Flowers. Packed from 100% raw, sun-dried hibiscus flowers sourced direct from small community farmers.
- GOOD FOR YOU & DELICIOUS – Hibiscus has a delicious tart, cranberry-like flavor with a floral aroma and has good benefits. Enjoy hot or cold, alone or sweetened for a hydrated, energized, and uplifting day.
- WHOLE TEA – This hibiscus flower tea is gently harvested by hand, sun-dried, sorted and packed into resealable bags to naturally protect their nutrients, potency, and tart flavor.
- USES – All-Natural hibiscus flowers are great for tea, tea blends, beverages, fruit preserves, baked goods & more. Also frequently used in beauty and personal care.
- ILLINOIS SMALL BUSINESS – Iya is based in Naperville, Illinois where our Hibiscus Flowers undergoes strict U.S quality checks before being bagged and shipped. Thanks to your support, we donate up to 50,000 lbs. of food yearly to food pantries.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Our business has grown because of you so your satisfaction remains our #1 priority, if for any reason at all you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will make it right. Thank you for supporting our business.
- Drink: Tea, cocktails, drinks, smoothies
- Eat: Cooking, baking, pastries, preserves, syrups & more
- Beauty: Hair & skin, home beauty remedies
- Lifestyle: Various uses
- Also called Flor de Jamaica or sorrel
- 100% Hibiscus Flowers (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)
- Tart, floral flavor
- Natural edible flowers sourced direct from farmers
- Free from gluten, preservatives, additives or color
- Hibiscus Flowers FAQs:
- What is Hibiscus flowers?
Hibiscus flowers are made from dried hibiscus flowers. Originally from Africa, these red trumpet-shaped flowers grow in warm sunny climates and have a tartdeep flavor that is bright and refreshing. It is a naturally vegan, paleo, gluten free, nut free, grain free power rich in nutrients and versatile in it uses.
- How is our Hibiscus flowers made?
Iya Foods Hibiscus flowers are made from dried hibiscus flowers, botanical name hibiscus sabdariffa. The flowers are harvested, sun-dried and milled into a fine powder. We grind the whole flower so you may see specks of the calyx from the center of the flower.
- What is hibiscus flowers used for?
Tea, drinks, cocktails,Preserves, syrups, jam, baking, Hair Masks
- Are all hibiscus flowers same thing?
There are many hibiscus flowers varieties. We use hibiscus sabdariffa which is edible, beautiful and delicious.
- Is Hibiscus flowers gluten-free?
Yes Hibiscus flowers is free from gluten. Ours are made 100% from Dried Hibiscus Flowers
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.