Deal of the Week Food Powders Hibiscus & Powders ONE-POT SIMMER SAUCES Shop All What's New
- Single Ingredient - Made 100% with beetroots.
- Nutrient-Rich – Beets are a lower calorie food loaded with vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, iron, folate, antioxidants, and more for immune support.
- Wholesome Food - Non-GMO, kosher, vegan, paleo, free from gluten, preservatives, colors, or additives—nothing artificial.
- Everyday Stamina and Endurance - Beetroot juice can boost your stamina and could help increase physical endurance for a great, productive day.
- Many Uses – Pre-workout mixes, smoothies, energy drinks, baked foods, gravies, soups, pancakes and waffles, dips, salads, and much more.
Beets are nutrient-rich root vegetables with nutritional benefits and heart-healthy compounds. Blend our whole food beetroot powder in your beverages for a boost in total body wellness. Try it in:
- Pre-workout drinks
- Juices & Beverages
- Baked goods
- Also for cooking
Each 1 lb pack of Iya Foods Beetroot Powder contains 130 servings. Each serving is roughly 3.5g, which equals one whole beetroot. Therefore, each bag contains about 130 beetroots!
- What Is Beetroot Powder?
Beetroot powder is a dry powder created using the entire beetroot vegetable. Beetroot powder is a nutritious substance used for culinary and nutritional purposes.
- How Is Beetroot Powder Made?
Iya Foods Beetroot Powder is made from scratch with fresh beetroots. Once ripe, our beets are harvested, washed, sliced, dried, and blended into a fine powder.
- When Can I Use Beetroot Powder?
Beetroot powder can be used in baked goods, juice, smoothies, and even ice cream! Its intense ruby-red color and high nutritional value make it a popular ingredient in all types of recipes.