Our Cassava Flour is made 100% from yuca root from same day harvests that are sourced directly from farmers. It is an All-Natural, Gluten Free, Allergen-Free, Grain Free, Kosher, and Non-GMO flour that makes a perfect wheat flour substitute. It’s soft, creamy, texture and neutral taste makes it ideal for cooking and baking all your favorite recipes.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT – Iya’s Cassava Flour is made with 100% Cassava Yuca Root. It is an all-natural, plant-based flour that is free from grain, gluten, bleach, preservatives, and additives.
- FREE OF TOP 9 ALLERGENS – Each batch is tested and verified to ensure that our flour is free from milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, wheat, and soybeans. Transform any recipe with peace of mind as our flour is certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, and Kosher.
- WHEAT FLOUR SWAP – Recreate all your favorite recipes with Iya’s Cassava Flour as a perfect gluten-free flour alternative. The creamy texture, neutral taste, and naturally binding qualities allow an easy 1:1 swap for denser recipes, e.g. brownies. For fluffier recipes, e.g. pancakes, simply reduce cassava flour volume by 25% for a ¾ cup cassava:1 cup wheat flour swap.
- INTEGRATED CASSAVA ECOSYSTEM – Iya is an impact-oriented brand that creates value and shares prosperity with our farming communities. Our approach works closely with African farmers to ensure they are paid fairly and on time, so they are better able to grow good cassava for good flour. Cassava has become an essential part of innovation in the sustainable food system, and this drought-tolerant crop makes it a reliable option for environmentally conscious consumers.
- IYA FOODS – Iya believes in using nutrient-rich foods to create exciting and delicious flavors. Our mission focuses on wellness for everyone by providing access to quality, nutritious, foods that are free from harmful chemicals and over processing.
Cassava (Yuca) Root
Cassava Flour is a multi-purpose, grain-free, gluten-free flour used in place of wheat for cooking and baking.
- Pancakes & Waffles
- Pie Crusts
- Pastries & more
What is Cassava Flour?
Cassava Flour is made from the yuca root of the cassava plant. Native to Africa, South America, and parts of Asia, cassava is a starchy plant that is often compared to yams, and potatoes. Cassava flour is fine and creamy in texture with a near-neutral taste.
What ways can I use Cassava Flour?
Iya’s Cassava Flour is Multi-Purpose. Mixing several flours to get the consistency you are looking for is a thing of the past. Cassava Flour is the perfect wheat flour substitute and can be used for both baking and cooking. It can be used in recipes such as pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, brownies, breads, pie crusts, etc. Visit our website to see our gluten-free favorites!
What is the difference between Tapioca Flour and Cassava Flour?
Both flours are made from the yuca root of the cassava plant, but Cassava Flour is made from the whole root, while Tapioca is the starch that is extracted from the cassava root.
What can I learn about Iya Foods?
Iya Foods believes that good food comes from good ingredients. Our foods are delicious, nutritious, and created for ingredient-conscious consumers who are focused on overall well-being. As consumer demand for bold and exciting flavor grows, Iya continues to meet this demand through innovation and a focus on a food ecosystem that is sustainable, climate change resilient, and affordable.