Makes about 6 servings:
• 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast
• 2 cups cubed butternut squash or
• 3 tbsp coconut oil or butter
• 1 cup coconut milk
• 1 cup chopped onions
• 1 large bay leaf
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro
• 2 tbsp curry paste (or curry seasoning)
• 1 tsp Iya Foods Garlic with Garlic Skin
• 1 tsp Iya Foods Ginger Ground
• ¾ tsp Iya Foods Turmeric Ground
• 1 tsp Iya Foods Chili Flakes
• ¼ cup Iya Foods One - Pot Simmer Sauce Savory Chicken
• 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
1. Cut chicken into bite sized cuts and season with
salt, Iya Foods garlic and chili flakes then set aside.
2. Cut up squash or potatoes and onion
3. Select Sauté on the Instant Pot
(For stove top, follow directions below and adapt to stove top)
1. Add coconut oil
2. Then add chicken and squash then let cook for 5 - 6 minutes.
4. Add all the other ingredients (except cilantro) and
switch from sauté to either a) Bean/Chili or b)
Manual (cook 10 minutes). Seal vent and let cook.
For stove top, let cook on medium for 20 mins.
5. Once time is up, allow pressure to release on its
own for up to 20 mins. Then open, stir & taste for
salt. For Stove top, just let sit for a few mins.
6. Serve with any rice and garnish with chopped
cilantro (Please ensure Chicken is always fully cooked)