Ingredients (4-6 Servings)
- 6 – 8 large Idaho potatoes
- 1 Jar Iya Foods One-Pot Simmer Sauce (Savory Beef, Savory Chicken or Savory Vegetable)
- 2 Tbsp Iya Food Vegetable Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Avocado oil (any oil works great)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup water
- Peel potatoes and cut into large bite sized chunks
- In medium pot, medium heat – add avocado oil, one-pot simmer sauce, spices and salt
- Then add potatoes and allow to cook for about 15 mins or till cooked
- Cover and let simmer sit for about 15 mins
Serve with grilled fish, chicken or beef if desired.
Tip: Can enjoy with eggs!