Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 4 chicken breasts or 6 chicken thighs
- Medium sized chopped Idaho potatoes
- 2 tbsp. Iya Foods Garlic with Garlic Skin ground
- 2 tbsp. of butter or 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ to ½ tsp Iya Foods Ground Chili Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Iya Foods Vegetable Seasoning
- 1 cup kale
- 1 cup plain yogurt (can use milk if preferred)
- Salt as desired
- Mix all spices together and coat chicken. Cook seasoned chicken in pan or skillet with melted butter or heated oil
- Separately boil potatoes for about 10 mins then combine boiled potatoes and yogurt.
- Gently toss mixture with chicken in pan/skillet (with all the broth from cooked chicken left in). Let simmer on low heat for about 5 mins. Serve hot!
Tip: if using instant pot – add all the ingredients and cook using bets option for chicken