Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
Posted on April 22 2019
Makes about 4 servings
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth (can use vegetable broth)
- 3 Tbsp butter or avocado oil
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 tsp Iya Foods Pepper-Soup Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Iya Foods Yellow Habaneros Pepper or Iya Foods Chili Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Iya Foods Vegetable Soup Seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Blend broccoli, cauliflower and broth till smooth
- Pour blended broccoli & cauliflower mix into medium sized pot, add all the other ingredients into the pot including the seasonings. Cook on low heat for about 15 mins.
- Serve hot with bread if desired.