Posted on April 22 2019
Ingredients (10 Servings):
- 5 cups water
- 2oz Iya Foods Hibiscus Flower Powder
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 Tbsp Iya Foods Ground Ginger
- 1 zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Bring 5 cups water and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir mixture until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; stir in Iya Foods Hibiscus Flower Powder 1.If ginger flavor is desired – add ground ginger 2.If lemon flavor is desired, stir in lemon zest Cover, and let steep for 1 hour.
- Fill a large bowl with ice and water; set aside. Strain syrup mixture and discard residue. Chill in the ice bath. When cool, stir in lemon juice.
- Can refrigerate for up to 1 week.