Easy Plantain Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups Iya Foods Plantain Flour
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup milk (can also use almond milk)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 7x11-inch baking pan with a little oil and line with parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients (except hot water) together till smooth. Then in a bowl gently and carefully mix in the hot water
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely in the baking dish.