Cassava Flour Tortillas
Posted on April 22 2019
- 2 cups Iya Foods Cassava Flour
- 1 cup milk (can also coconut, soy or Almond)
- ½ cup avocado oil (can use evooor any oil)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Iya Foods Garlic with Garlic Skin seasoning
- Oil or Oil spray for making the tortilla
- In a medium sized bowl – combine all the ingredients and mix together. Dough is good when sticky and smooth. Add more Iya Foods Cassava Flour if too runny or more water is too thick.
- Divide mixed dough into 10 parts and shape into balls then use a piece of parchment paper to roll and pat each ball of dough into tortilla. If you don’t have parchment paper, use hands or rolling pin.
- Heat a pan on medium to low heat and drizzle with oil or oil spray. Cook the tortillas for about 2-3 mins on each side until soft or crispy as preferred
Serve with your preferred fillings.