Cassava Flour Tortillas
Posted on April 22 2019
- 1 ½ cups cassava flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- Optional – ¼ tsp garlic powder for a nice flavor surprise
- Mix together all the ingredients until a nice dough begins to form. If dough is too wet, please add cassava flour, if too dry add a tbsp of water at a time till tortilla consistency
- Knead the dough until smooth and divide into six dough balls.
- Use a tortilla press or roll each dough ball between two pieces of parchment paper until thin
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Place tortilla on the skillet for about 1 min on each side and flip
- Remove, stack on a plate & cover to keep warm.
Serve with your preferred fillings.