Cassava Chocolate Cake
- 1 ½ cup Iya Foods Cassava Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 7x11-inch baking pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- Combine maple syrup, coconut milk, mayonnaise, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl; whisk well until combined
- Mix cassava flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Pour maple syrup mixture into flour mixture; whisk until well combined and batter is smooth (approx. 5 mins). Pour batter into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool completely in the baking dish.